Clean Rite Centers is the biggest chain of large box retail laundromats in the USA. With over 200 locations developed and operated, we have changed the laundromat industry.
We’re always looking for new sites and buildings for our new laundromats. If you have site opportunities or property that meet our requirements, please contact our Real Estate Department.
REAL ESTATE SITE CRITERIA
We are purchasing and leasing properties in the following markets:
– New York City (5 Boroughs)
– New Jersey
– Rhode Island
– Washington MD
– Cleveland, OH
– Columbus, OH
– Akron, OH
Why sell to Clean Rite Centers?
– Ability to close quickly
– No financing contingencies
– In-house legal and deal terms
Why lease to Clean Rite Centers?
– The “Gold Standard” of laundromat operators: bright, clean and well maintained
– Our customers have time to shop in other stores in the center while they wait for their laundry
– We have never closed a store in the 20 years we have been in business
– With an average leasehold and equipment investment of $1.2 million, Clean Rite Centers commits to a location for the long term
– Minimum lot 7,500 sq. ft.
– Minimum building 3,500 sq. ft.
– 35 ft. minimum frontage
– Free standing building, preferred, or end-cap
– A minimum of 15 parking spaces
– 24 hour use permitted
– Good visibility
– Minimum 10,000 population in a one-mile radius
– 75,000 people within three-miles radius
– Minimum 35% renters
– $35,000 to $75,000 median household income
– A diverse population is also desirable